We here at TurningVeganese are pleased to report that we were nominated for a Sunshine award by LiveBlissful. THANK YOU!
I can’t speak for Brent or Melissa on the answers to the questions or favorite blogs but you’re about to get a sampling of what I dig. I’m only nominating 4 bloggers because most of my other favorites have already been nominated and I don’t think these ones have been… yet.
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Richard Boyd
2.What is your favorite number? e
3. What is your favorite animal? Pretty much all of them. Nature blows my mind. I have a soft spot for octopus, rabbits, seahorses, pandas and a few others. Hippos are hilarious.
5. What is your favorite time of day? Noon, because it’s probably lunch time.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? hiking with Brent and swimming
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee… also tea and vegetable juice.
9. What is your favorite flower? Delphinium, bee balm, bachelor buttons, wild poppies, fragrant lilies, columbine, Gerbera daisies and a few others. The sheer variety of flowers is staggering; nature just does the coolest things.
10. What is your passion? Exploring, learning and growing.
Nominees for the Sunshine award
1. the Perky Poppy is a blog that caught my eye recently because secretly I’m lazy and want a personal chef who is also a compassionate and fascinating person like Christine to come to my house and cook for me.
2. The Cruelty-Free Review does reviews of vegan and cruelty-free products that are honest and a little funny. Also… easy to follow recipes for delicious food. Give it a try!
3. v1valavegan’s blog explores the trials and tribulations of going vegan with clever recipes, reviews and easy-to-relate-to anecdotes.
4. the Cameraphone Vegan’s blog is just about exactly what you’d expect; delicious adventures in food from the perspective of a camera embedded in a phone. I love that Ty is local because then I get to go try it. She’s also a New York transplant and has a dearth of scientific and medical knowledge so I like to pretend I know her. Is that creepy?
This is Christie, signing off!