Amber Starts Today nominated us for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks, Amber!!
It’s a huge honor whenever we get nominated for awards. Here are the rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Yo, Amber. Thank you!
2. Attach the award to your site for braggin’ rights. Scroll to the bottom of the page, y’all.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favorite TV show.
- Most lip balms dry out my lips instead of moisturize them.
- I think I’m mildly allergic to alcohol.
- Celery is one of my least favorite foods.
- Amber mentioned that shoes are always sold out in her size. I’m lucky if stores carry my shoe size at all. I wear a 5 1/2.
- I love bracelets and necklaces, but I rarely wear them.
- I miss Christie and Brent!
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Okay, I’m going to bend the rules a little bit on this one and instead list some vegan Halloween ideas that I have seen on the interwebz in the past week or so:
- Oh She Glows is not only one of my favorite vegan sites, but the absolute mother of vegan Halloween recipes and ideas. We’re talking vegan
- Fork & Beans is another spectacular resource for vegan Halloween ideas! The vegan Snickers bites recipe is one of my favorites, even though it was originally a Valentines Day post. Yum… Snickers, you guys. This site is also where I saw another great idea from…
- GoodVeg: Gluten-free and Vegan Corn Dog Mummies! Oh my goodness!
- Halloween… pumpkins… I’ve been thinking about a Thai pumpkin tofu stir-fry dish ever since seeing it on Urban Vegan’s menu. I found this recipe on Edible Paradise which sounds so completely yummy!
- Wanna know which commercial candies are vegan? PETA went ahead and put a nice list together.
What other great vegan Halloween recipes, ideas, or resources do your recommend? Let us know in the comments. Trick or treat! –Melissa